Overview of the Program
The Clinical Exposure program is designed to offer phygital (physical+digital) training for students to learn techniques/ modalities, to observe and participate in case discussions at VIMHANS, to develop competence as well as acquire skills under supervision along with credence to be able to practically apply the skills.
Purpose of the Clinical Exposure Program
- To enrich knowledge, skills, and learning through a digital experience
- To broaden students perspective on practices of clinical psychology as well as pharmacological interventions in a psychiatric set up
- To provide experience on the field for student exploring a future career in psychology
- Has acquired a Bachelor’s in psychology or
- Pursuing Master’s in psychology